MDOT SHA Logo)
(This list is a snapshot of regional lane closures. It is not representative of all planned lane closures for this time period. Click here
to view the e-Road Ready 2014 report. All work is weather permitting.)
Anne Arundel County
• Southbound MD 2 (Solomons Island Road) at MD 214 (Central Avenue)
– Intersection resurfacing
– Double lane closures from 9 p.m. tonight until 5 a.m. Monday. Click here
for more information.
• Southbound MD 170 (Camp Meade Road) ramp to the inner loop of I-695 – Concrete patching - Temporary ramp closure and detour from 9 p.m. Friday until 3 p.m. Sunday.
• Eastbound and westbound MD 150 (Eastern Avenue) at Rolling Mill Road – Concrete bus pad installation – Single lane closures in both directions from 9 p.m. Friday until 5 a.m. Monday.
• MD 85 (Buckeystown Pike) from I-270 to Spectrum Drive – Utility work – Temporary total closures Sunday from 5 a.m. until 8 a.m.
• MD 550 (Woodsboro Road) between MD 194 (Woodsboro Pike) and Hoffman Seachrist Road – Pavement patching – Temporary road closure and detour Saturday from 6 a.m. until 2 p.m.
• Southbound I-95 between MD 216 and the Prince George’s County line – Resurfacing – Single lane closures from 10 p.m. Sunday until 5 a.m. Monday.
Prince George’s County
• Eastbound MD 200 (Intercounty Connector) between US 29 and I-95 – Pavement repair – Double lane closures from 8 p.m. Friday until 5 a.m. Monday.
• Northbound I-95 (Outer loop of I-495) ramp to westbound Arena Drive – Ramp paving – Temporary ramp closure and detour beginning Sunday at 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. Monday.
• Naylor Road (MD 637) between MD 5 (Branch Avenue) and Good Hope Avenue – Water line replacement – Naylor Road will be closed and detoured from 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. Sundays through Thursdays.
While SHA and its partners work hard to maintain safe traffic mobility in work zones, each driver needs to actively modify their driving style to help prevent crashes. Stay alert – look for reduced speed limits, narrow driving lanes and highway workers. Slow down and don't follow too closely. Safer Driving. Safer Work Zones. For everyone!