Purchasing and Contracts

How do I submit a product for MDOT SHA to consider purchasing?

Vendors interested in submitting a product to the Maryland Department of Transportation State Highway Administration (MDOT SHA) must register with the Maryland Product Evaluation List (MPEL). Submit new products for consideration by logging in and selecting “Submit New Product Evaluation Request.” Instructions are in the Vendor Guide.

How can I be placed on the list of registered MPEL vendors?

Registering as a vendor on MPEL is fast and easy. Click here to register online.

How do I find out about contracts that are open for bid?

Visit the Contractor Information Cen​ter.