Clicking on an image will open a new window with a bigger picture.
With the addition of a horse-drawn carriage, this 1883 metal truss bridge and adjacent stone mill could be a scene from Currier and Ives. Named for Benjamin Noble, whose gristmill processed forty barrels of flour a day with power from the swift-flowing Deer Creek, this single-span Pratt through truss helped the mill remain competitive. Built by the Wrought Iron Bridge Company of Canton, Ohio, the 148-foot-long bridge is part of Noble’s Mill Road, which leads past the mill.
We're available on the following channels.