This Original Burr Arch Truss Bridge was built between 1850 and 1860 and islocated on Utica Mills Road over Fishing Creek in Frederick County, Maryland. This bridge is 100 feet long and was modified with steel stringers and a concrete pier creating 2 - 50 foot spans. The roadway width is 17.0 feet and the bridge is open to traffic. For additional information on this structure please contact the Frederick County Department of Public Works at (301) 696-2937.
707 North Calvert Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21202-3601
Main Business Line – 410-545-0300
Safety Campaigns – 1-800-323-6742
For emergencies, call MDOT SHA's Statewide Operations Center at 410-582-5650.
Frequently Asked Questions
Public Information Act