The Loy's Station Covered Bridge in Fredrick County, Maryland
This Original Howe Truss Bridge was built between 1850 and 1860 and is located on
Old Frederick Road over Owens Creek in Frederick County, Maryland. This bridge
originally was 90 feet long but was modified by adding a concrete pier and steel
beams that created 2-45 foot spans. The roadway width is 12.5 feet and the
bridge is open to traffic.
For additional information on this structure please contact the Frederick County
Department of Public Works at (301) 696-2937.